What does it cost to send a Priority Mail envelope?
The Priority Mail® Flat Rate Envelope is quick, easy, and convenient, simplifying your Priority Mail® shipping process for documents. Just like the Flat Rate Boxes, this paperboard envelope features a predetermined flat rate regardless of the weight or destination zone of the package.
Priority Mail. Sometimes, your large envelopes or packages are going to be too heavy to ship via First-Class Mail. The USPS does provide free Priority Mail envelopes, boxes and labels, so be sure to order as many as you need directly from the Stamps.com Store.
- With USPS.com, your Post Office™ is where you are. To start Click & Ship, sign into or sign up for a free USPS.com account. Then you can enter your package details, pay for postage, print your shipping label, and schedule a free package pickup. It's that easy to Pay, Print & Ship®!
- Priority Mail Flat Rate Products
Free Supplies8 Shipping Price Padded Flat Rate Envelope $7.10 commercial base $7.25 at Post Office (retail & online) Legal Flat Rate Envelope $6.85 commercial base $7.00 at Post Office (retail & online) Small Flat Rate Box $7.05 commercial base $7.20 at Post Office (retail & online)
- Benefits Of Using Priority Mail Flat Rate With Stamps.com
Priority Mail® Flat Rate Options Maximum Weight Post Office™ Rate Legal Flat Rate Envelope up to 70 lbs. $7.00 Padded Flat Rate Envelope up to 70 lbs. $7.25 Small Flat Rate Box up to 70 lbs. $7.20 Medium Flat Rate Box - Top Loading up to 70 lbs. $13.65
Priority Mail Flat Rate Products
|Free Supplies8||Shipping Price|
|Padded Flat Rate Envelope||$7.10 commercial base $7.25 at Post Office (retail & online)|
|Legal Flat Rate Envelope||$6.85 commercial base $7.00 at Post Office (retail & online)|
|Small Flat Rate Box||$7.05 commercial base $7.20 at Post Office (retail & online)|
- Originally Answered: Do you have to sign to receive priority mail? For domestic Priority mails, only if the sender has paid for a signature required services, such as signature tracking or certified or registered mails. No. You only sign if the sender paid to include "USPS Signature Confirmation".
- This is the Priority Mail® Padded Flat Rate Envelope. It is lined with bubble padding to provide a little extra protection to the package contents. This padded envelope is a great choice for shipping at the flat rate price.
- Priority Mail Flat Rate Products
Free Supplies8 Shipping Price Small Flat Rate Envelope $6.55 commercial base $6.70 at Post Office (retail & online) Padded Flat Rate Envelope $7.10 commercial base $7.25 at Post Office (retail & online) Legal Flat Rate Envelope $6.85 commercial base $7.00 at Post Office (retail & online)
The US Postal Service's Priority Mail is a quick yet economical way to mail packages under 70 pounds within the United States. Using Priority Mail Flat Rate packages designed by USPS or your own boxes, you can ship items across the country and have them arrive in one to three days to most locations.
- First-Class Mail Flats/Large Envelopes (1 oz.) rates will increase 4 cents to $0.98 from $0.94 in 2016. Each additional ounce will cost an extra $0.21 (no change from 2016). Postcard rates will stay the same at $0.34.
- According to USPS.com, for an envelope to be eligible for mailing at the price for letters, a piece must be: Rectangular. At least 3-1/2 inches high x 5 inches long x 0.007 inch thick. No more than 6-1/8 inches high x 11-1/2 inches long x 1/4 inch thick.
- If You Are Shipping Items Under 2 Pounds… USPS will always be cheaper than FedEx or UPS hands down. However as the weight creeps closer to 2 pounds, USPS pretty much reaches pricing parity with UPS and FedEx Ground. USPS really shines when your package weighs less than 13 oz and can be mailed via First Class mail.
Updated: 12th November 2019