What does Cali stand for in the Army?
"We want to prevent any adversary from obtaining information on our Capabilities, Activities, limitations or Intentions (CALI, a good acronym to remember)," Cruzado said.
TTPs is a great acronym that many are starting to hear about within cyber security teams but few know and understand how to use it properly within a cyber threat intelligence solution. Tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) get at how threat agents (the bad guys) orchestrate and manage attacks.
- Instead of HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP), this website uses HyperText Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS). Using HTTPS, the computers agree on a "code" between them, and then they scramble the messages using that "code" so that no one in between can read them. This keeps your information safe from hackers.
- The File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is a standard network protocol used for the transfer of computer files between a client and server on a computer network.
- Step 1: Host with a dedicated IP address. In order to provide the best security, SSL certificates require your website to have its own dedicated IP address.
- Step 2: Buy a Certificate.
- Step 3: Activate the certificate.
- Step 4: Install the certificate.
- Step 5: Update your site to use HTTPS.
ARMY in BTS is not an acronym, but it has the same meanings as the actual ARMY. A.R.M.Y. stands for Adorable Representative MC for Youth. The name is supposed make BTS's fans feel the 'youth' theme that BTS is trying to emphasize.
- heir fans are now officially called A.R.M.Y (??) which stands for Adorable Representative M.C for Youth. ARMY is military in English, the body armor and military are always together, so it means that the fans will always be together with the Bangtan Boys'.
- MC - Short for master of ceremonies or mic controller. Essentially a word for a rapper but the term is not limited to hip hop. PD - Producer.
- Base Transceiver Station
According to this TTP refers to the Tactics, Techniques and Procedures of cyber threats. Cyber Threat Hunting refers to proactively and iteratively searching through networks or datasets to detect and respond to threats that evade traditional rule- or signature-based security solutions.
- Indicators of Compromise (IOC) are pieces of forensic data, such as data found in system log entries or files, that identify potentially malicious activity on a system or network.
- A Definition of Advanced Threat Protection. Advanced threat protection (ATP) refers to a category of security solutions that defend against sophisticated malware or hacking-based attacks targeting sensitive data. Advanced threat protection solutions can be available as software or as managed services.
- Symantec Advanced Threat Protection is a single unified solution that uncovers, prioritizes, and remediates advanced attacks. The product fuses intelligence from endpoint, network, and email control points, as well as Symantec's massive global sensor network, to stop threats that evade individual security products.
Updated: 19th September 2018