What does a triangle with an exclamation mark mean in my car?
This symbol can appear extremely threatening, but often indicates something minor. It's represented by an exclamation mark inside a triangle, and can be either yellow or red. The red version will often also feature text to warn you what is wrong, and could be something serious like low oil pressure.
That's the tire pressure monitoring system light. It indicates that there is a disparity in your tire pressure, which typically means that at least one of them is losing air.
- That symbol means you have low tire pressure. You should stop the car immediately and check the tire pressures. A yellow light means a loss of 10% or more in pressure. A red light shows a large or rapid loss of pressure.
- The red circle with a red exclamation point means a message was not sent. If you scroll through the conversation, off to the left of at least one of the messages you will see this same icon, the red circle with an exclamation point inside.
- Slow leaking punctures in the tread are the leading cause of tires losing air. A nail embedded in a tire's groove may cause a loss of 2 or 3 PSI per day, not 2 or 3 PSI per month as with osmosis. Leaking valve stems and cores are another cause of low tire pressure. Over-tightening valve cores can lead to loss of air.
The red circle with a red exclamation point means a message was not sent. If you scroll through the conversation, off to the left of at least one of the messages you will see this same icon, the red circle with an exclamation point inside.
- "Sent" means that Facebook Messenger has received your message at its servers, and can now deliver it to the recipient. "Delivered" means the message has been downloaded on a device where the recipient can now get and view the message, such as on the person's phone.
- A blue circle means your message is sending. A blue circle with a checkmark means your message has been sent. A filled-in blue circle with a checkmark means your message has been delivered. A small version of your friend's photo will pop up below the message when they've read it.
- Message sent means it has sent from your side. And deliver means it has reach to recipient side. If your message is not delivering that means problem is on recipient side. It could be server problem, internet problem, their settings problem, anything.
It means that it's a compressed (lower resolution) copy of the original image, which is stored in iCloud. Images may also appear blurry. (It's not the end of the world.) To get rid of the exclamation point, you need to switch the storage option (in Settings > Photos) to "Download and Keep Originals".
- How to view your iCloud account information on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap your Apple ID banner.
- Scroll down and tap a device to view or remove it from your iCloud account.
- Tap Remove from Account.
- Scroll back up and tap Name, Phone Numbers, and Email.
- Tap Password & Security.
- Tap Payment & Shipping.
- To save photos and videos from a shared stream, you must save them to another folder on your hard drive:
- Open iCloud for Windows.
- Click the Options button next to Photos (or Photo Stream).
- Open a File Explorer window (Windows 8) or Windows Explorer window (Windows 7).
- Go to the iCloud Photos folder using the above path.
- Go to "Settings" > "iCloud" > "Reset" > "Erase All Content and Settings" to reset your iPhone as a new one. After that, turn on your device and follow the instructions to you reach the Apps & Data screen. Click Restore from iCloud Backup and select the iCloud backup according to the backup time and the data size.
Updated: 6th October 2018