What does a teardrop tattoo under the eye mean?
I did Google a bit about the meaning of this tattoo and this is what I got "The tattoo can have various meanings: it can signify that the wearer has killed someone or has spent time in prison; that the wearer was raped while incarcerated or it can acknowledge the loss of a family or fellow gang member.
In some places, the tattoo can mean a lengthy prison sentence, while in others it signifies that the wearer has committed murder. If the teardrop is just an outline, it can symbolize an attempted murder. It can also mean that one of the inmate's friends was murdered and that they are seeking revenge.
- The forehead cross has different meanings to different people, the most common being a symbol of God. Some theories also suggest that gang members will choose to have a small cross showing they are a convict or have served time in prison. Kevin Gates has his stylized as a star.
- Cross Tattoo Meanings. In some cultures, the cross design represents the 'axis mundi,' or 'the centre of the universe,' around which everything else revolves. In Christianity, the cross represents the event of Jesus Christ's crucifixion, an essential moment in the history of the religion.
- As such, butterfly wings have come to represent transformation and metamorphosis. Skull and Butterfly: a skull typically represents mortality, and a butterfly represents new life. Together, these tattoo designs are symbolic of the circle of life and the ties between life and death.
Teardrop Under Left Eye Meaning. What does a teardrop on the left side mean? Originally—for both sides—the teardrop denoted a prisoner that someone else in jail 'owned.'
- In the Bible, the number 13 has a specific meaning. And this meaning is perfectly illustrated by the symbolic aspect of the Last Supper, Jesus' last meal with his 12 disciples (Judas being the 13th apostle, the one that will betray Jesus).
- The Greeks believed diamonds were tears of the gods; the Romans believed they were splinters of fallen stars and that they brought courage and bravery during battle. Today, diamonds are used to symbolize eternity and love, being often seen adorning engagement rings.
- Black Rose Tattoo Meanings And Designs. A black rose is a sign of many things. Hope, grief, rebellion, and death are just a few of its connotations. These black-and-white rose tattoo designs look spectacular on the skin, with the black ink standing in stark contrast to any skin color.
The three dots tattoo is a common prison tattoo that represents "mi vida loca," or "my crazy life." It's not associated with any particular gang, but with the gang lifestyle itself. This tattoo is typically found on the hands or around the eyes.
- verb. to receive and perform oral sex at the same time. Origin: the numbers 69 look like they are "69ing". Want to 69 each other? See more words with the same meaning: oral sex, 'go down on'.
- The three dots tattoo is a common prison tattoo that represents “mi vida loca,” or “my crazy life.” It's not associated with any particular gang, but with the gang lifestyle itself. This tattoo is typically found on the hands or around the eyes.
- You've probably seen the three-dot ellipsis in everything from thesis papers to text messages. It indicates the omission of one or more words or a trailing off of speech. According to the Associated Press Style Book, the four-dot ellipsis is really comprised of a period and an ellipsis, rather than four dots in a row.
Updated: 12th November 2019