What does a Livescribe Echo Smartpen do?
Take the stress out of tests and meetings with an Echo smartpen from Livescribe. Record everything you hear, say and write, while linking your audio recordings to your notes. Quickly replay audio from your Livescribe paper, a computer, or a mobile device - all with a simple tap on your handwritten notes.
Livescribe dot paper uses standard paper printed with a unique pattern of dots that allows your smartpen to capture the exact location of everything it writes or draws. Livescribe smartpens only work with Livescribe dot paper. Just tap the relevant icon on the paper and start writing.
- Drawing in Adobe Photoshop involves creating vector shapes and paths. In Photoshop, you can draw with any of the shape tools, the Pen tool, or the Freeform Pen tool. Options for each tool are available in the options bar. Before you begin drawing in Photoshop, you must choose a drawing mode from the options bar.
- Photoshop Move Tool. The move tool allows you to move a selection or entire layer by dragging it with your mouse or using your keyboard arrows keys. The move tool is located at the top right of the Photoshop Toolbox. When the move tool is selected, click and drag anywhere in the image.
- Copy selections with the Move tool
- Select the part of the image you want to copy.
- In the Edit workspace, select the Move tool from the toolbox.
- Press Alt (Option in Mac OS) while dragging the selection you want to copy and move.
- To make additional copies of the same selection, do one of the following:
Converting Handwriting to Text. You can purchase MyScript® for Livescribe to convert your handwritten notes to digital text. MyScript for Livescribe is a desktop App from Vision Objects® that is sold separately (visit www.visionobjects.com). Click the MyScript button .
- Open the document that has the picture that you want to place the watermark on.
- Go to the Page Layout tab.
- Select Page Background group.
- Click on Watermark.
- Click Custom Watermark.
- Click Text watermark. A box will open up.
- Type the text that you want to use as a watermark in the box.
- Click Insert.
- You'll use the same Page Color option on the Page Layout tab (in the Page Background group) to add a picture, as follows:
- Click the Page Color option and choose Fill Effects.
- Click the Picture tab.
- Click Select Picture.
- Locate the picture you want to insert and click Insert.
- Click OK.
- Hiding a Photo in iOS
- Open Photos and go to Camera Roll or Albums as usual.
- Tap on the picture you wish to hide, this will open it as usual.
- Tap and hold on the photo itself to bring up an action menu, choose “Hide”
- Confirm that you want to hide the picture by tapping “Hide Photo”
Updated: 3rd December 2019