- For the spaghetti Bolognese sauce:
- 2 medium onions, peeled and chopped.
- 1tbsp olive oil.
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed.
- 500g lean minced beef.
- 90g mushrooms, sliced.
- 1tsp dried oregano or mixed herbs.
- 400g can tomatoes or chopped tomatoes.
Also question is, how do you make a Bolognese sauce?
How do you prepare spaghetti bolognese?
- Heat a large saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add another tablespoon of oil to the saucepan you browned the mince in and turn the heat to medium.
- Add the tomatoes to the pan and stir well to mix.
- When ready to cook the spaghetti, heat a large saucepan of water and add a pinch of salt.