Method 2 On Android
- Plug your phone into a charger.
- Try turning your phone off the regular way.
- Force your phone to restart.
- Remove the battery if you can't force a restart.
- Delete apps that are causing your Android to freeze.
- Perform a factory reset if your phone won't boot up.
Also, how do you unfreeze a Samsung phone?
On most Android devices, you can force restart your device by holding the Sleep/Power button at the same time as holding the Volume Down button. Hold this combo until the phone screen goes blank and then you hand hold Sleep/Power button until your phone boots up again.
Why is my phone stuck on the Samsung screen?
If your phone is still stuck on the Samsung logo then proceed with wiping the cache partition of your phone. When the phone vibrates, let go of the Power key but continue to press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key. When the Android System Recovery screen appears, release the Volume Up and Home keys.
What do you do when your Samsung Galaxy a3 freezes?
press and hold together:*Volume Up*+Home**+*Power button, until you see Samsung logo. Release held keys when Recovery Mode appears on the screen. Select "Reboot System Now" using*Volume buttons*to navigate andPower button*to confirm. Be sure not to hit the wipe data/factory reset by accident!!!