What do the 13 stripes on the flag represent?
The 50 stars on the flag represent the 50 states of the United States of America, and the 13 stripes represent the thirteen British colonies that declared independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain, and became the first states in the U.S. Nicknames for the flag include the Stars and Stripes, Old Glory, and the Star
In the original description of the flag by Zeng, the larger star symbolizes the Communist Party of China, and the four smaller stars that surround the big star symbolize the four social classes (the working class, the peasantry, the urban petite bourgeoisie and the national bourgeoisie) of Chinese people mentioned in
- The flag of South Korea, also known as the Taegukgi (also spelled as Taegeukgi, literally "supreme ultimate flag"), has three parts: a white rectangular background, a red and blue Taeguk, symbolizing balance, in its center, and four black trigrams selected from the original eight, one toward each corner.
- Flag of Hong Kong. The flag of Hong Kong features a white, stylised, five-petal Hong Kong orchid tree (Bauhinia blakeana) flower in the centre of a red field. Its design was adopted on 4 April 1990 at the Third Session of the Seventh National People's Congress.
- The National Flag of India is a horizontal rectangular tricolour of India saffron, white and India green; with the Ashoka Chakra, a 24-spoke wheel, in navy blue at its centre.
So here are Top 10 things which China is famous for.
- Pandas. Giant Panda is special to China and parts of Myanmar and Vietnam.
- The Terracotta Army.
- Chinese Tea.
- One child policy.
- The Tibet Issue and His Holiness Dalai Lama.
- Chinese Food Ingredients — What Chinese Eat
- Rice is a major staple food in China.
- Noodles are a basic staple food in China.
- Tofu contains little fat and is high in protein, calcium, and iron.
- Chinese people basically eat all animals' meat, such as pork, beef, mutton, chicken, duck, pigeon, as well as many others.
- Foreigners may believe that Russia is known for its cold climate, vodka, bears, or even the recent drug cheating scandal that saw athletes banned from Rio Olympics. Russia is certainly famous for beautiful women.
- Beijing is a city with profound history and it has been Chinese capital since Yuan dynasty. As a result, there is a huge amount of cultural inheritance such as the Great Wall, the Palace Museum and the Temple of Heaven. Apart from the famous historical sites, Beijing is also a political and cultural center of China.
Updated: 12th November 2019