What devices are compatible with Spectrum TV app?
The new Spectrum TV App is available on the following platforms:
- Apple devices using iOS 9.0+
- Devices using Android OS 4.2+
- Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HDX (excluding 1st generation Kindle)
- All Roku players and TVs (excluding 1st generation Roku devices)
- Xbox One.
- Samsung Smart TV (2012 and newer models)
If you use one of these providers but don't subscribe to EPIX or you use a provider that doesn't currently offer EPIX, you can get a 14-day free trial and sample the newest movie channel to join Roku. The free trial comes with no strings and you will not be billed when the free trial is over.
- EPIX will be available in standard definition on channel 395, in high definition on channel 895, and on FiOS TV Video on Demand (VOD). FiOS TV customers will get to check out the EPIX HD and SD channels free of charge, from Oct. 30 through Nov. 1.
- Click here to order EPIX at Verizon.com or tune to channel 895 (HD) and 395 (SD) and follow the prompts or call 1-888-553-1555 (select option #3 for “new products & account changes”). It takes Verizon Fios 24 to 48 hours to enable your online access once you've ordered EPIX.
Time Warner Cable channel Programming Over-the-air channel (OTA channel) 007 ABC Channel 7 WABC 009 myNetworkTV Channel 9 WWOR MY9 011 CW Channel 11 WPIX CW11 013 PBS (Educational) Channel 13 WNET
Epix is owned by and has rights from three studios, Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM. Since its start, Epix has signed some distribution deals, with Verizon, Cox, Dish, Charter and others, but has failed to bring on Comcast, DirecTV and Cablevision which have specifically said they won't distribute Epix.
Hallmark Channel DirecTV 1312 (HD) 312 (SD) Dish Network 185 (HD/SD) Cable Spectrum Cable 88
- In areas of the United States where CW programming is not available on the provider through a local affiliate, WDCW is available to DirecTV subscribers on channel 385. KCWE is available to cable subscribers in parts of the St. Joseph market, as are the other Kansas City network affiliates.
- Showtime is an American premium cable and satellite television network that serves as the flagship service of the Showtime Networks subsidiary of CBS Corporation, which also owns sister services The Movie Channel and Flix.
Epix (pronounced "epics" and stylized as "ePix") is an American premium cable and satellite television network that is owned by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. The channel's programming consists of recent and older theatrically released motion pictures, original series, documentaries, and music and comedy specials.
- Sling Orange includes all the channels previously available on Sling TV — including ESPN, Comedy Central, BET, Spike, and MTV — with the new addition of BBC America. Sling Blue viewers will also get BBC America, as well as new Sling partners NBC, USA, Bravo, NBC Sports Network, and Syfy.
- China owes the US the most, with 1.3$ Trillion. (Incidentally while the US owes China the most. Indebting countries that your are in debt to is a surefire way of keeping it stable). But yes; in the grand picture of things; everyone.
- Mayer Amschel Rothschild is credited with being the inventor of modern banking. Many members of the Rothschild family are billionaires who hold massive fortunes. With an individual net worth of $1.61 billion, Swiss banker Benjamin de Rothschild comes in at No. 1,121 on the Forbes world billionaire list.
Updated: 18th November 2019