What date format is DD MMM YYYY?
The T doesn't really stand for anything. It is just the separator that the ISO 8601 combined date-time format requires. You can read it as an abbreviation for Time. The Z stands for the Zero timezone, as it is offset by 0 from the Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
- The T is just a literal to separate the date from the time, and the Z means "zero hour offset" also known as "Zulu time" (UTC). If your strings always have a "Z" you can use: SimpleDateFormat format = new SimpleDateFormat( "yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss.SSS'Z'", Locale.US); format.setTimeZone(TimeZone.getTimeZone("UTC"));
- HH:MM:SS. Time is based on a 24 hour system. This is frequently referred to as "military time". The 24 hour system is the default format. Example: 14:18:23.
- Enter your date of birth in “mmddyyyy” format. For example, if your birthday is May 3, 1980, enter 05031980. Your Social Security Number (SSN), name, and birth date must match the information on file with the Social Security Administration.
The ISO date format. The international format defined by ISO (ISO 8601) tries to address all these problems by defining a numerical date system as follows: YYYY - MM - DD where. YYYY is the year [all the digits, i.e. 2012] MM is the month [01 (January) to 12 (December)] DD is the day [01 to 31]
- In the United States, the date format begins with the month and ends with the year (MM/DD/YYYY), and this arrangement is relatively unique. In most of the rest of the world, the day is written first and the year last (DD/MM/YYYY), although in some places like China, Korea and Iran, this order is flipped (YYYY/MM/DD).
- (The format dd.mm.(yy)yy is the traditional Danish date format. The international format yyyy-mm-dd or yyyymmdd is also accepted, though this format is not commonly used. (dd.mm.yyyy) (In Georgian calendar dates, century digits may be omitted, e.g., dd-mm-yy.)
- Format List
No. Format Example 22 mmddyyyy 08032006 23 mm/dd/yy 08/03/06 24 mm/dd/yyyy 08/03/2006 25 mmm-dd-yy Aug-03-06
Date. where YYYY is the year in the usual Gregorian calendar, MM is the month of the year between 01 (January) and 12 (December), and DD is the day of the month between 01 and 31. Other commonly used notations are e.g. 2/4/95, 4/2/95, 95/2/4, 4.2.1995, 04-FEB-1995, 4-February-1995, and many more.
- Enero, febrero, marzo, abril, mayo, junio, julio, agosto, septiembre, octubure, noviembre, diciembre. Estos son los doce meses del año. Estos son los doce meses del año. (January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December.
- MON means "Man" So now you know - MON means "Man" - don't thank us. YW! What does MON mean? MON is an acronym, abbreviation or slang word that is explained above where the MON definition is given.
- There are generally three words for my in French: mon, ma and mes. To decide whether to use mon, ma or mes to translate my, we need to look at the noun that comes after it ("thing or person owned"). Recall that French nouns can be either masculine (words that you use le with) or feminine (words that you use la with).
Updated: 2nd November 2019