In this way, what is a good substitute for meat protein?
- Tofu, Tempeh, Seitan, and TVP. You may not think of tofu or tempeh as vegetables, but they are plant-based and made from soybeans.
- Mushrooms. When you want that meaty taste, that umami, mushrooms are the way to go.
- Beans and Legumes.
What foods are high in protein other than meat?
- Eggs. Not only are eggs an incredible source of protein, but they also contain several B vitamins responsible for energy, including B6, B12, thiamin, riboflavin, and folate.
- Cottage Cheese.
- Greek Yogurt.
- Chia Seeds.
What can I substitute for meat?
- Tofu. Tofu is a great substitute for meats including pork, chicken, beef, and seafood in recipes.
- Textured Vegetable Protein.
- Gluten-Free, Vegan Meat.