- musculoskeletal problems, such as back injuries.
- cardiovascular conditions, such as heart failure or coronary artery disease.
- senses and speech issues, such as vision and hearing loss.
- respiratory illnesses, such as COPD or asthma.
In this manner, do heart conditions qualify for disability?
What conditions automatically qualify you for disability?
- Musculoskeletal problems, such as back conditions and other dysfunctions of the joints and bones.
- Senses and speech issues, such as vision and hearing loss.
- Respiratory illnesses, such as asthma and cystic fibrosis.
- Cardiovascular conditions, such as chronic heart failure or coronary artery disease.
Is a heart arrhythmia a disability?