What comes after a quadrillion?
The disparity between trillion and the final two numbers, quadrillion and quintillion, in fact, is so great that they barely register on the bar graph. Those numbers, in ascending order, are sextillion, septillion, octillion, nonillion, and decillion.
It goes million, billion, trillion, quadrillion, quintillion, sextillion, septillion, octillion, nonillion, and decillion.
- Googolplexian: The worlds largest number with a name. A "1" followed by a googolplex of zeros. Googolplex: The second largest number with a name. A "1" followed by a googol of zeros. Googol: A large number.
- Numbers Bigger Than a Trillion
Name Number of Zeros Groups of (3) Zeros Trillion 12 4 (1,000,000,000,000) Quadrillion 15 5 Quintillion 18 6 Sextillion 21 7
- A googol is a 1 with a hundred zeroes behind it. We can write a googol using exponents by saying a googol is 10^100. The biggest named number that we know is googolplex, ten to the googol power, or (10)^(10^100). That's written as a one followed by googol zeroes.
No such thing as a zillion - but what's after a trillion? After a trillion comes a trillion and one, and so on and so forth, until you get to a quadrillion, which has 15 zeros. Then is a quintillion, 18 zeros; a sextillion, 21 zeros; and on up to a centillion, which has 303 zeros.
- A million(10 lakh) will have 6 zeros. A crore(10 million) will have 7 zeros. Now for 5000 crores, it will have 3 zeros more than a crore. So 5000 crore will have 10 zeros.
- -illion. Words with the suffix -illion (e.g., zillion, gazillion, jillion) are often used as informal names for unspecified large numbers by analogy to names of large numbers such as million (106), billion (109) and trillion (1012).
- It isn't an actual number. While one billion is 10?, or “one thousand times one million,” there is no real answer for what a bajillion is equivalent to. You could say there are a bajillion stars in the sky, or that a Saudi prince is so rich he has a bajillion dollars.
Updated: 26th November 2019