What colors promote peace and healing?
- GOLD. Promotes: Enthusiasm, balancing thoughts and feelings, wisdom.
- BLUE. Promotes: Calm, peace, relaxation, slowing down, steadying, self-expression, intuition, honesty, truth, creativity.
- INDIGO. Promotes: Wisdom, intuition, understanding, spirituality, peace, calm, inspiration.
An Introduction to Color Therapy. Color therapy and healing (also known as chromotherapy or light therapy) is a type of holistic healing that uses the visible spectrum of light and color to affect a person's mood and physical or mental health.
- Green. Healing properties: Green is the color of Nature and the earth. It is balance and harmony in essence and possesses a soothing influence upon both mind and body. It is neither relaxing nor astringent in its impact.Green can be used for just about any condition in need of healing.
- Light and color represent wavelengths of energy. The beneficial healing effect of these wave frequencies is that they translate energy to our cells to repair the body. How does colored light therapy work? Monochromatic light enters the eye, which stimulates photoreceptors in the retina.
- Along with colors, light also consists of chemical and emotional elements since it emits heat, electricity and magnetism. Thus, light, along with its component colors, can be used for healing the mind, body and spirit. This is the basic principle behind Chromotherapy or color therapy.
By one to two days, the reddish iron from the blood undergoes a change and the bruise will appear blue or purple. By day six, the color changes to green and by day eight to nine, the bruise will appear yellowish-brown.
- Within 1 or 2 days, the hemoglobin (an iron-containing substance that carries oxygen) in the blood changes and your bruise turns bluish-purple or even blackish. After 5 to 10 days, the bruise turns greenish or yellowish. Then, after 10 or 14 days, it turns yellowish-brown or light brown.
- Laryngeal Cancer: A persistent cough or hoarse-sounding voice are possible signs you may experience. Vocal changes can also be caused by polyps or hypothyroidism. Leukemia: Paleness, fatigue, weight loss, repeated infections, nosebleeds, bone or joint pain, and easy bruising are possible warning signs of Leukemia.
- Bruises are usually red or purple discolorations right after an injury. This is because they are the color of the blood that has pooled underneath the skin. As a bruise heals, the body breaks down blood and fluids that have accumulated under the skin. As this happens the bruise turns different colors.
White candles-Destruction of negative energy, peace, truth and purity. Purple candles- Spiritual awareness, wisdom, tranquility. Lavender Candles– Intuition, Paranormal, Peace, Healing. Blue and Deep Blue Candles– Meditation, Healing, Forgiveness, Inspiration, Fidelity, Happiness, and opening lines of Communication.
- Candles are lit for prayer intentions. To "light a candle for someone" indicates one's intention to say a prayer for another person, and the candle symbolizes that prayer.
- In the past I have heard many people relate black candles to evil or dark magic. This is not at all true. Anything can be used for both a positive or negative result. Black is actually a good color of candle to burn to help get rid of negative energy or for a banishing.
- To understand this unique variation of a candle, it is first important for you to get some basic knowledge about what chakras are. Basically, a chakra can be defined as energy throughout the non-physical body, so raising awareness through your mind. It is a religious belief comes from Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism.
Updated: 21st November 2019