What color shoes to wear with pants?
What Colour Shoes to wear with Trousers
- Black and black.
- Black and brown are a great combo.
- Navy trousers can be teamed with both black and brown shoes.
- Grey trousers and brown shoes allow the warm and cool tones to mix.
- Chinos can be teamed with formal and casual shoes.
- Socks are essential to finish off your look.
Neutrals are colors that can be matched to any other color. These colors are black, white, beige, khaki, tan, ivory, dark blue, brown, gray, etc. If you opt for such a combination, you can wear for example a light pink shirt with a pair of brown pants or a pair of light gray pants with shirt in a dark purple.
- It has been used as a color name in English since 1848 when it was first introduced as a military uniform, and was called both drab and khaki—khaki being a translation of the English drab light-brown color. A khaki uniform is often referred to as khakis.
- Sometimes army green is called khaki, olive, or simply green. It's earthy and rich as well as it matches with a lot of skin colors. Matching tops to this green is challenging. Other than black, color options are white, tan, camel, pink, and light or medium gray.
- Because navy blue can be considered a base tone such as black, there are a variety of colors that compliment it. Bright or solid red, gray, light blues, white, blaze orange, deep pink, fuchsia, eggplant, magenta, periwinkle, pine green, orange yellow, black, army green and even neon colors to name a few.
- Chino's can be worn relaxed or for smart situations.
- Men wearing suede loafers.
- Men's chinos and loafer's are ideal for a summery day.
- A chunky pair of brogues will create an alternative, edgy look.
- You can really dress up a pair of chino's with some good accessories.
- Converse is always a good option when wearing chino's.
- Semi formal is like, a suit, or a blazer and pants that are just a bit nicer than khakis, and a button down, and maybe a tie. Generally dark suit, light shirt and tie is what considered to be semi-formal dress code, but often khaki button down and a suit coat is even considered in it as well.
- T-shirts or sweatshirts are not appropriate for a professional setting. Slacks – Appropriate attire includes a pair of slacks or trousers, usually in black, navy, charcoal, gray, or khaki. Jeans, sweat pants, athletic pants, or shorts are not acceptable business casual attire.
- For a handsome look that's between semi-formal and very casual, try wearing a button-down shirt, sleeves rolled up, with your khakis. You can't go wrong with a crisp white dress shirt, but other colors and patterns look sharp as well. On the more casual end, choose a chambray shirt.
Updated: 26th November 2019