Color meaning and symbolism: How to use the power of color in your branding
- Red – For Danger, Passion, Excitement & Energy.
- Orange – Fresh, Youthful, Creative & Adventurous.
- Yellow – Optimistic, Cheerful, Playful & Happy.
- Green – Natural, Vitality, Prestige & Wealth.
- Blue – Communicative, Trustworthy, Calming & Depressed.
Likewise, what are the basic characteristics of color?
The characteristics of color are made up of three different elements: hue, chroma and value.
- Hue. Hue is the most obvious characteristic of a color.
- Chroma. Chroma refers to the purity of a color, its intensity or saturation.
- Value. Value is the lightness or darkness of a color.
What colors mean to personality?
- Black. People who choose black as their favorite color are often artistic and sensitive.
- White. People who like white are often organized and logical and don't have a great deal of clutter in their lives.