- Milk and Butter. Combining milk and butter is an easy, foolproof way to substitute for heavy cream that'll work for most recipes.
- Soy Milk and Olive Oil.
- Milk and Cornstarch.
- Half-and-Half and Butter.
- Silken Tofu and Soy Milk.
- Greek Yogurt and Milk.
- Evaporated Milk.
- Cottage Cheese and Milk.
Regarding this, what can be substituted for heavy cream?
What can be used in place of heavy cream in recipes?
How can I substitute half and half for heavy cream?
- Mix 1/2 cup whole milk + 1/2 cup light cream.
- Mix 3/4 cup whole milk + 1/4 cup heavy cream.
- Mix 2/3 cup skim or low-fat milk + 1/3 cup heavy cream.
- Place 4 teaspoons melted unsalted butter in a measuring cup, then add enough whole milk to equal 1 cup.