- Do an absolutely excellent job with every task, every day.
- Work hard to get along with everyone.
- Offer to help coworkers.
- Become an expert in something.
- Continuously prove that you're an asset to the company.
- Create a career development plan and then share it with your manager.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do you show initiative?
- Always be alert for ways to make something work better.
- Take it upon yourself be the first to adopt and implement the newest company policy.
- Stay alert for ideas to simplify processes, and find new and better ways of doing things.
How do you demonstrate independence and initiative at school?
- Never Stand Still.
- Do More Than is Required Of You.
- Think as a Team Member, Not An Employee.
- Speak Up And Share Your Ideas.
- Fake It Till You Make It.
- Consider Every Opportunity.
- Always Be Prepared.
- Be Self-Promotional.
What is taking initiative?