- Get Your Fill of Water. One of the first things to do when you have a urinary tract infection is drink plenty of water.
- Load Up on Vitamin C for a Healthy Urinary Tract.
- Soothe UTI Pain With Heat.
- Cut Bladder Irritants From Your Diet.
- Go Ahead, Empty Your Bladder Again.
- Consider Herbal Remedies.
- Change to Healthier Habits.
People also ask, what drink is good for urine infection?
What drinks help urinary tract infections?
- Water. PIN IT. Christin Urso. Stop what you are doing and drink a large glass of water.
- Cranberry Juice. PIN IT. Abby Cote.
- Yogurt. PIN IT. Alex Frank.
- Garlic. PIN IT. Kai Huang.
What can I drink for urinary tract infection?
- Use a hot-water bottle to ease pain.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid coffee, alcohol, and spicy foods, all of which irritate the bladder.
- There are some indications that cranberry juice can help fight a urinary tract infection.