Similarly, how do you clean up rusty tools?
- Get Physical: Scour, Scrape, and Sand.
- TOOLS AND MATERIALS Available on Amazon.
- Start by cleaning the rusted tools in soapy water to remove dirt and grease.
- For light rust, scrub the surface with a scouring pad, sandpaper, or steel wool.
- STEP 3 (optional)
- Try Chemicals: Soak in Oxalic Acid.
How do you clean pruning shears?
How do you get rust stains out of towels?
- Moisten a soft cloth or cotton ball with white vinegar.
- Blot the stained area to moisten it completely.
- Cover the stain with a thin layer of salt.
- Rub the vinegar and salt together onto the stain with your fingers.
- If possible, lay the piece on top of a towel in direct sunlight.