High-Protein Foods to Limit or Avoid
- Meats like chicken, turkey, beef and pork.
- Fish and shellfish.
- Legumes, including beans, peas and lentils.
- Dairy products like milk, cheese and yogurt.
- Soy products like tofu, tempeh and natto.
- Nuts like walnuts, almonds and pistachios.
- Seeds like chia seeds, flaxseeds and hemp seeds.
What foods does not contain protein?
Here is a list of 20 delicious foods that are high in protein.
- Eggs. Whole eggs are among the healthiest and most nutritious foods on the planet.
- Almonds. Almonds are a popular type of tree nut.
- Chicken Breast. Chicken breast is one of the most popular protein-rich foods.
- Cottage Cheese.
- Greek Yogurt.
What is protein free diet?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. A low-protein diet is a diet in which people reduce their intake of protein. A low-protein diet is prescribed for those with inherited metabolic disorders, such as Phenylketonuria and Homocystinuria and reduced protein levels have been used by people with kidney or liver disease.