3. What Kind of Environmental Problems Do We Face?
- 1.Extensive killing of animals and destroying of plants.
- 2.Pollution of the air, water, soil and others by chemicals.
- 3.Usage and abandon of radioactive materials.
- 4.Increase of UV rays due to depletion of the Ozone Layer.
- 5.Rapid Global Warming.
Similarly, it is asked, what are the 5 major environmental problems?
Five of the world's biggest environmental problems
- Air pollution and climate change. Problem: Overloading of the atmosphere and of ocean waters with carbon.
- Species extinction.
- Soil degradation.
What are the three main types of environmental issues?
Types. Major current environmental issues may include climate change, pollution, environmental degradation, and resource depletion etc. The conservation movement lobbies for protection of endangered species and protection of any ecologically valuable natural areas, genetically modified foods and global warming.
What are the four basic causes of environmental problems?
Identify 5 basic causes of the environmental problems we face today. Population growth, wasteful and unsustainable resource use, poverty, failure to include harmful environmental costs of goods and services in their market prices, and insufficient knowledge of how nature works.