- Positive attitude.
- Willingness to learn.
- Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making)
Furthermore, what are examples of skills?
- Ability to Work Under Pressure.
- Decision Making.
- Time Management.
- Conflict Resolution.
What skills are employers looking for in 2017?
- Communication skills. Regardless of your profession, communication skills are a must.
- Organization. Simply put, organization is a skill employers are looking for because it leads to efficiency and transparency.
- Critical thinking.
What are the top five skills employers look for?
- Leadership. You need this if you're an executive or manager.
- Interpersonal. As in "interpersonal communications."
- Problem solving. Employers like to hire people who can find problems and fix them.