What are the three phases of the healing process?Nnewheightstherapy
Updated: 21st November 2019
- Reaction Phase. During the first 24-72 hours of an injury, a trauma response has begun at your injured area.
- Regeneration Phase. The regeneration phase typically lasts 6-8 weeks.
- Remodeling Phase.
Also know, what are the three stages of wound healing?
- Hemostasis Phase. Hemostasis is the process of the wound being closed by clotting.
- Inflammatory Phase.
- Proliferative Phase.
- Maturation Phase.
What are the signs of wound healing?
- Bleeding. While not all wounds bleed (i.e., burns and pressure sores), a puncture will.
- Swelling. After the formation of the scab, the body's immune system begins to take action.
- Tissue re-growth.
- Scar formation.