- Constipation, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, or stomach pain.
- Decreased sex drive or difficulty having an orgasm.
- Swollen or tender breasts.
Herein, how many times a day can you take Zantac 75?
How often can you take a Zantac?
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water.
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn.
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
How long does it take for Zantac 75 to kick in?