- increased sweating.
- loss of appetite.
- nausea or vomiting.
- stomach cramps or pain.
- swelling, pain, or tenderness in the upper abdomen or stomach area.
Subsequently, one may also ask, what are the side effects of too much acetaminophen?
- Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, or severe stomach pain.
- Trouble passing urine or change in the amount of urine.
- Light-headedness, sweating, fainting, or weakness.
- Unusual bruising or bleeding.
- Yellowing of the skin or whites of your eyes.
Can Tylenol upset your stomach?
What are the common side effects of acetaminophen?
- stomach pain,
- loss of appetite,
- dark urine,
- clay-colored stools,