- Make an observation.
- Conduct research.
- Form hypothesis.
- Test hypothesis.
- Record data.
- Draw conclusion.
- One thing that is designed to change in the set up of the experiment. ( The things that I can change) Independent Variable.
What is the steps in the scientific method?
What are the five steps to the scientific method?
- Step 1: Ask a question or identify a problem.
- Step 2: Background research.
- Step 3: Form a hypothesis.
- Step 4: Experiment and observe.
- Step 5: Draw a conclusion.