- Tastes and Preferences of the Consumers:
- Incomes of the People:
- Changes in the Prices of the Related Goods:
- The Number of Consumers in the Market:
- Changes in Propensity to Consume:
- Consumers' Expectations with regard to Future Prices:
- Income Distribution:
Similarly, it is asked, what are the main determinants of supply?
What are the factors that influence demand?
- Price. Usually viewed as the most important factor that affects demand.
- Income levels.
- Consumer tastes and preferences.
What are the five factors of demand?
- Price of the Given Commodity: It is the most important factor affecting demand for the given commodity.
- Price of Related Goods:
- Income of the Consumer:
- Tastes and Preferences:
- Expectation of Change in the Price in Future: