- dizziness, drowsiness, weakness, tired feeling;
- nausea, diarrhea, constipation;
- blurred vision;
- breast swelling;
- dry mouth; or.
- loss of balance or coordination.
Hereof, can you use gabapentin for seizures?
What drugs should not be taken with gabapentin?
- Opiate pain medications, including Vicodin and morphine, among others.
- Naproxen (also known as the brands Aleve, Naprosyn, and others)
- Medications used for heartburn, including Mylanta, Maalox, and cimetidine.
What are the side effects of taking too much gabapentin?
- Clumsiness while walking.
- Visual changes, including double vision.
- Runny nose.
- Weight gain.