- Ability and willingness to learn new skills (84%)
- Critical thinking and problem solving (82%)
- Collaboration and team work (74%)
- Interpersonal communication (72%)
Also know, what skills are important in business management?
- Multi-tasking. A manager must be able to oversee all the employees, keeping their abilities and weaknesses in mind while prioritizing multiple projects.
- Business Development Skills.
- Effective Communication.
What are the nine essential skills?
- Document Use.
- Oral Communication.
- Working with Others.
- Digital Technology.
What are business skills definition?