- itching, burning and swelling around the mouth.
- swelling of face or eyes.
- runny nose.
- skin rash (eczema)
- hives (urticaria – skin becomes red and raised)
- diarrhoea, abdominal cramps.
- breathing difficulties, including wheezing and asthma.
- vomiting, nausea.
Likewise, people ask, what are the 10 most common food allergies?
- Cow's Milk. An allergy to cow's milk is most often seen in babies and young children, especially when they have been exposed to cow's milk protein before they are six months old (5, 6).
- Tree Nuts.
What is a food intolerance?