- Neck Injuries. Whiplash (a type of neck injury) is perhaps the most common type of vehicle injury.
- Leg and Knee Injuries. Most people think of the upper body when they think of car injuries, but major accidents commonly result in knee and leg injuries as well.
- Broken Bones.
- Back Injuries.
Moreover, what injuries can you get from a car crash?
- Head and Brain Injuries — This can include concussions or other traumatic brain injuries, internal bleeding, skull fractures, or lacerations that require plastic surgery.
- Neck and Back Injuries — This could include whiplash, herniated discs, spinal cord damage, sprains, or strains.
What are the side effects after a car accident?
- Neck or shoulder pain or stiffness.
- Back pain.
- Abdominal pain or swelling.
- Changes in personality or physical function.
Can I get compensation for car accident?