- Carne Adobada. Meat or chicken covered or marinated with a spicy Mexican adobo paste or sauce.
- Quesadillas. A Mexican quesadilla is a corn or wheat tortilla filled with cheese and then grilled.
- Chiles Rellenos. Large Poblano chilies stuffed with Mexican cheese or spicy meat (picadillo).
- Pipían Sauce.
Subsequently, one may also ask, what are some of the traditional foods in Mexico?
- Tacos prepared with a carnitas filling.
- Pozole is a traditional soup or stew from Mexico.
- Cemita with milanesa.
- Preparation of huaraches.
- Cochinita pibil is a traditional Mexican slow-roasted pork dish from the Yucatán Peninsula of Mayan origin.
- Flautas with guacamole.
What is the staple food in Mexico?