What are the filler episodes in Naruto?
Guide to watching Naruto Shippuden without Filler:
- Watch episodes 1-56.
- Skip at 57-70.
- 71 - Last 10 min or so is manga material. But is relevant for the next arc.
- Pick up at 72-89.
- Skip at 90-111.
- Pick up or Skip - 112 - Last 10 min or so is manga material.
- Pick up at 113-143.
- Skip at 144-151.
Actually, Kakashi did NOT kill Rin. It was a self-sacrifice by Rin herself. Some time after the events at Kannabi Bridge, Rin was kidnapped by Kirigakure and made the jinchūriki of Isobu in order to have her be rescued so the tailed beast could be let loose within Konoha.
- Kishimoto's reply was that he saw ninjas as being "mysterious" or something, so in his character design he made Kakashi wear a mask, but he didn't do that with other characters because it's too difficult to get their expressions down when you can't see their entire face.
- When the Akatsuki leader, Pain, invades Konoha, Kakashi engages him in battle but he dies as a result of forcing all his energy. However, after his confrontation with Naruto, Pain decides to use all of his remaining power to revive all those killed in the battle at Konoha, including Kakashi.
- After finding Rin, obito and kakashi indulge in a fight with enemy Ninjas during which an enemy induced cave-in crushed Obito's right half. With his dying wish and the possibility of enemy reinforcements, Obito has Rin implant his newly acquired Sharingan into Kakashi's damaged eye socket.
Kakashi is seen as the sixth hokage of the village hidden in the leaf in the last episode of Naruto Shippuden i.e. Episode Number 479. In that scene Tsunade, the fifth hokage is seen transferring the responsibility of hokage to Kakashi ( involving a lot of unfinished paper work)
- Konohamaru Sarutobi is likely to become the 8 hokage ,the grandson of 3 hokage.And Sarada uchiha is likely to become 9 hokage, daughter of Sasuke Uchiha . Originally Answered: Who will become the 8th Hokage in Boruto? Most likely would be Konohamaru.
- Years later, Naruto is married to Hinata Hyuga with two children, Boruto and Himawari, and becomes the Seventh Hokage after Kakashi's retirement, last seen attending a Kage summit held in the Hidden Leaf. Naruto said that he'll be Hokage one day. Naruto is a protagonist,so he'll achieve something he first said.
- Minato reassigned Kakashi to guarding his wife Kushina during her pregnancy. Although her pregnancy was 10 months he would have been on the detail for only 8 or 9 months. Minato died the day Naruto was born. He was Hokage for only 12–18 months.
Naruto, there are 5 seasons and has a total of 220 Episodes. Naruto Shippuden, there are 21 seasons and has a total of 500 episodes. Both series combined make up a total of 26 seasons and 720 episodes. And then there's Boruto, with 16 episodes and is ongoing.
- The show isn't delivering, so it may be a while before it gets dubbed. Yea…it will be dubbed but it'll take time(alot). Naruto shippuden which is still ongoing has a gap of 100+ episodes betwn sub n dub so u can pretty much guess how long it will take for boruto to release its dubbed episodes.
- Spanning 153 episodes (Episode 140 was delayed by the death of Emperor Hirohito), it covers the first 194 chapters of the 519 chapter-long manga series. It is followed by Dragon Ball Z, which covers the remainder of the manga.
- Yes, it is. They have the entire original Naruto dubbed and ninety-seven episodes of Shippuden dubbed. They also have both series in their entirety subtitled, and subbed episodes appear about a day after they're released in Japan. Dragon Ball Z on Hulu is even worse.
Updated: 3rd October 2019