There are two type of Ocean Currents:
- Surface Currents--Surface Circulation.
- Deep Water Currents--Thermohaline Circulation.
- Primary Forces--start the water moving.
- The primary forces are:
- Secondary Forces--influence where the currents flow.
- Solar heating cause water to expand.
Likewise, people ask, what are the different types of electricity?
There are basic types of sources used to generate electricity and are further divided into two categories; renewable & new-renewable sources.
- Fossil Fuels 67% (Non-Renewable Source): Coal 41%, Natural Gas 21% & Oil 5.1%
- Renewable Energy 16%
- Mainly Hydroelectric 92%: Wind 6%, Geothermal 1%, Solar 1%
- Nuclear Power 13%
Which type of current used in homes?
Alternating current (AC) electricity is the type of electricity commonly used in homes and businesses throughout the world. While direct current (DC) electricity flows in one direction through a wire, AC electricity alternates its direction in a back-and-forth motion.
What is current and its unit?
The SI unit for measuring an electric current is the ampere, which is the flow of electric charge across a surface at the rate of one coulomb per second. Electric current is measured using a device called an ammeter.