There are primarily five types of e-commerce models:
- Business To Consumer (B2C) Business to consumer is the first type of e-commerce that is also the most common one.
- Business To Business (B2B)
- Consumer To Consumer (C2C)
- Peer To Peer (P2P)
- Mobile Commerce.
- Other Models.
Similarly, it is asked, what are different types of ecommerce?
Typically, eCommerce business models can be divided into six major types, such as:
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C)
- Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C)
- Consumer-to-Business (C2B)
- Business-to-Administration (B2A)
- Consumer-to-Administration (C2A)
What are some examples of e commerce?
1. Business to consumer (B2C) – Transactions happen between businesses and consumers. In B2C ecommerce, businesses are the ones selling products or services to end-users (i.e. consumers). Retailers with online stores such as Walmart, Macy's, and IKEA are all examples of businesses that engage in B2C ecommerce.
What is a business model in e commerce?
Ecommerce Business Classifications. Electronic commerce encompasses all online marketplaces that connect buyers and sellers. With all the transactions occurring on the internet. Is your business B2B, B2C, C2C, or C2B?