What are the benefits of drinking Chaga tea?
In this article, we look at the potential health benefits of chaga mushrooms and the research behind the claims.
- Nutrient-dense superfood.
- Slowing the aging process.
- Lowering cholesterol.
- Preventing and fighting cancer.
- Lowering blood pressure.
- Supporting the immune system.
- Fighting inflammation.
- Lowering blood sugar.
Let's see the steps:
- Take a tea cup with an infuser or filter.
- Take one tablespoon (or two, if you like a stronger taste) of ground Chaga mushroom powder.
- Bring the water to a boil, and pour the hot water onto the Chaga.
- Take the filter out.
- Add honey, maple syrup or anything sweet and natural.
- The birch water is a slightly sweet, thin syrupy-watery liquid. The birch sap contains sugars (namely xylitol), proteins, amino acids, and enzymes. Birch trees have amazing healing properties, i.e. chaga mushrooms that grow on birch trees are traditionally used for many illnesses including cancer.
- It takes 100-200 gallons of birch sap to make 1 gallon or birch syrup! The flavor of Birch is nothing like Maple syrup and it also does not taste anything like birch beer. It is very unique and strong and should be used as an ingredient and is not generally poured over pancakes.
- What causes the sap to flow? According to Cornell's Sugar Maple Research and Extension Program, “during warm periods when temperatures rise above freezing, pressure (also called positive pressure) develops in the tree. This pressure causes the sap to flow out of the tree through a wound or tap hole.
Chaga mushroom is an adaptogen. Chaga mushroom tea has a pleasant and oh so slightly bitter taste with a hint of vanilla and reminds of a blend between strong black tea and coffee without the nervous jitter as it does not contain caffeine or any other stimulants.
- Not only do drunk zebrafish swim extra fast, but they somehow get all the sober fish to follow them. Essentially, a drunk fish becomes the designated driver for the whole group. Although a fish is only marginally like a human, fish can be convenient subjects for scientists who want to study the effects of alcohol.
- Women are prohibited from wearing patent leather shoes in public. It is illegal to fish for whales on Sunday. It is illegal to get a fish drunk. The Ohio driver's education manual states that you must honk the horn whenever you pass another car.
- Dumb Laws in Alaska. Moose may not be viewed from an airplane. While it is legal to shoot bears, waking a sleeping bear for the purpose of taking a photograph is prohibited. It is considered an offense to push a live moose out of a moving airplane.
Updated: 29th September 2018