- Stage One – Trust vs Mistrust.
- Stage Two – Autonomy vs Shame and Doubt.
- Stage Three – Initiative vs Guilt.
- Stage Four – Industry vs Inferiority.
- Stage Five – Identity vs Role Confusion.
- Stage Six – Intimacy vs Isolation.
- Stage Eight – Ego Integrity vs Despair.
What are the 5 stages of psychosexual development?
- Oral Stage (0-1 year) In the first stage of personality development, the libido is centered in a baby's mouth.
- Anal Stage (1-3 years)
- Phallic Stage (3 to 5 or 6 years)
- Latency Stage (5 or 6 to puberty)
- Genital Stage (puberty to adult)
What are the psychosexual stages of personality development?