- Line. point that moves through space.
- space. 3 dimensional volume that can be empty or filled.
- shape. geomteric or free form (organic).
- form. describes volume and mass.
- color. depends on reflected light and hue.
- value. refers to dark and light qualities of those colors.
Hereof, what are the basic elements of form in music?
What are the elements of art and examples?
- Line - a mark on a surface.
- Shape - a flat area of enclosed space.
- Space - the illusion of depth on a flat surface.
- Value - the lightness or darkness of objects.
- Form - the height, width and depth of a work of art.
- Texture - the way in which art feels or would seem to feel to the touch.
What is an example of a form in art?