What are the 50 states in alphabetical order and capitals?
50 states and capitals in alphabetical order
- Alabama. Montgomery.
- Alaska. Juneau.
- Arizona. Phoenix.
- Arkansas. Little Rock.
- California. Sacramento.
- Colorado. Denver.
- Connecticut. Hartford.
- Delaware. Dover.
Please click on the state you are interested in to view that state's information:
- Alabama. Alaska. Arizona. Arkansas. California. Colorado. Connecticut.
- Indiana. Iowa. Kansas. Kentucky. Louisiana. Maine.
- Nebraska. Nevada. New Hampshire. New Jersey. New Mexico. New York.
- Rhode Island. South Carolina. South Dakota. Tennessee. Texas. Utah.
- The lyrics were written by Marsh and Gladys Yoakum Wright. Texas, Our Texas! all hail the mighty State! O Empire wide and glorious, you stand supremely blest.
- U.S. State Capitals List
- Alabama - Montgomery.
- Alaska - Juneau.
- Arizona - Phoenix.
- Arkansas - Little Rock.
- California - Sacramento.
- Colorado - Denver.
- Connecticut - Hartford.
- Delaware - Dover.
- It became its own country, called the Republic of Texas, from 1836 until it agreed to join the United States in 1845. Sixteen years later, it seceded along with 10 other states to form the Confederacy.
List of 50 States In Alphabetical Order.
- New England Patriots. The New England Patriots are a professional American football team based in the Greater Boston region. The Patriots compete in the National Football League (NFL) as a member club of the league's American Football Conference (AFC) East division.
- Seating. With a peak capacity of over 100,000 spectators, AT&T Stadium has the highest capacity of any NFL stadium, while MetLife Stadium has the highest listed seating capacity at 82,500.
- Largest NFL Football Stadiums
Rank ?Stadium Location 1 Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum Los Angeles, California 2 MetLife Stadium East Rutherford, New Jersey 3 FedExField Landover, Maryland 4 Lambeau Field Green Bay, Wisconsin
Updated: 11th December 2019