- Dry heat cooking, such as roasting, broiling or sautéing.
- Moist heat cooking, like braising, steaming or poaching.
In this manner, what are the 10 methods of cooking?
- Raw Veggies.
- Boiling Veggies.
- Steaming Veggies.
- Sautéing Veggies.
- Stir-Frying Veggies.
- Braising and Stewing Veggies.
- Roasting and Baking Veggies.
- Frying Veggies.
What is the cooking method?
What skills do you need for cooking?
- Attention to Detail. Cooking is a science, so a chef needs to be precise.
- Business Sense. A good chef is also a good businessman.
- Cleanliness. Chefs need to know how to keep the kitchen sanitary.
- Culinary Expertise.
- Fast-Paced Decision Making.