- Cow's Milk. An allergy to cow's milk is most often seen in babies and young children, especially when they have been exposed to cow's milk protein before they are six months old (5, 6).
- Tree Nuts.
Similarly, it is asked, what are the most common symptoms of a food intolerance?
- itching, burning and swelling around the mouth.
- swelling of face or eyes.
- runny nose.
- skin rash (eczema)
- hives (urticaria – skin becomes red and raised)
- diarrhoea, abdominal cramps.
- breathing difficulties, including wheezing and asthma.
- vomiting, nausea.
What is a food intolerance?