- Brown rice.
- Bulgur (cracked wheat)
- Whole-wheat bread, pasta or crackers.
Moreover, what can you eat on a grain free diet?
- Legumes (beans, peas and lentils)
- Sugar and sweeteners (stick to stevia, monk fruit, raw honey or coconut palm sugar)
- Wine (preferably red) and some wheat-free liquors.
What is considered a grain free diet?
What can you eat in place of grains?
- Collard “Wraps”
- Cauliflower “Rice”
- Coconut “Pizza Crust”
- Zucchini “Noodles”
- “Paleo Bread” or Grain-Free Muffins.
- Potato “Buns”
- Rice-less Sushi.