- Leave money on vending machine for someone.
- Bake cookies for the elderly.
- Serve at a homeless shelter.
- Do a 5k for a good cause.
- Help at a veterinarian office.
- Pick up litter on the beach.
- Let someone go in front of you in line.
- Give a stranger a compliment.
Also question is, what is a random act of kindness?
How do you show kindness to others?
- Smile and say “hello” or “good morning” to a stranger walking down the street.
- Pay for the person's coffee behind you.
- Leave a sweet note for someone you love.
- Let another driver merge into your lane – with a smile on your face.
- Pass along a wonderful book you've finished reading.
- Bring a meal to new parents.
What is the definition of random acts of kindness?