What are junk files in my phone?
Through normal use of your computer, your hard disk will become cluttered with hundreds or even thousands of Junk Files. These junk files are created by Windows and other programs that writes temporary files, during installation and when running, to your hard disk which they need to do in order to work.
The answer is No. The cache cleaning apps are said to improve your phone's performance and battery life, but it actually takes a lot of memory while operating in background. For basic Android smartphones, the cache cleaning apps might work as an enemy as it could be the memory hog. So, don't use this on such phones.
- Moreover, some apps have background services running which the user otherwise cannot quit. Btw: If the "Force Stop" button is grayed out ("dimmed" as you put it) it means that app is not currently running, nor has it any service running (at that moment).
- Clean Master has become the easiest utility app to use on Android. It's a simple to-use app which helps boost your phone's speed while removing lingering junk and helps clear space. You might have wondered what else Clean Master can help you do, or how it does what it does.
- Find out how to remove an app on your Samsung Galaxy S4, just follow these simple steps.
- Tap the Menu key and then tap Settings.
- Select More and tap on Application manager.
- Swipe across to All.
- Tap on app which you wish to remove.
- Tap on Uninstall.
- Tap Ok.
- Once the application has been removed tap Ok.
Alongside its new Android flagship, HTC is unveiling an app today that anyone running Lollipop or higher can download from the Google Play store. It's called HTC Boost+ and promises to "optimize, declutter and fortify" your smartphone with minimal fuss.
- How to Effectively Remove Android Crapware
- Navigate to Settings. You can get to the settings menu either in your apps menu or, on most phones, by pulling down the notification drawer and tapping a button there.
- Select the Apps submenu.
- Swipe right to the All apps list.
- Select the app you wish to disable.
- Tap Uninstall updates if necessary.
- Tap Disable.
- 'Google Play services is used to update Google apps and apps from Google Play. This component provides core functionality like authentication to your Google services, synchronized contacts, access to all the latest user privacy settings, and higher quality, lower-powered location based services.
- To begin, head to your phone's main Settings menu, then tap the "Battery" entry. Just beneath the graph at the top of this screen, you'll find a list of the apps that have been draining your battery the most. If everything is going as it should, the top entry in this list should be "Screen."
Updated: 21st October 2019