What are influenza B symptoms?
- sore throat.
- runny nose and sneezing.
- muscle aches and body aches.
Watch out a lot more about it. Also know, what is the difference between influenza A and B?
Similarly, how is influenza B treated?
What flu is going around 2020?
Is Orange Juice Good for flu?
What is the difference between influenza A and B 2020?
- In the past, it was thought that infection with influenza A was more severe than infection with influenza B. However, a 2015 study in adults with influenza A and influenza B found they both resulted in similar rates of illness and death.
- Influenza B leading the charge in 2020 flu season. The flu season is officially underway and, while an unexpected virus is taking center stage, treatments have been a good match so far for this year's circulating viruses.
- Symptoms usually appear from one to four days after exposure to the virus, and they last five to seven days. For people who've had a flu shot, the symptoms may last a shorter amount of time, or be less severe. For other people, the symptoms may last longer. Even when symptoms resolve, you may continue to feel fatigued.
What are the stages of flu?
- Days 1–3: Sudden appearance of fever, headache, muscle pain and weakness, dry cough, sore throat and sometimes a stuffy nose.
- Day 4: Fever and muscle aches decrease.
- Day 8: Symptoms decrease.
How long should I stay home with the flu?
Updated: 29th June 2020