- Animalia. Animalia- Owl. Multicellular and Eukaryotic. Their cells do not have a cell.
- Fungi. Fungi- Mushroom. Sessile. Incapable of moving on their own.
- Eubacteria. Eubacteria- Blue Green Algae. Streptococcus.
- Archaebacteria. Archaebacteria- Thermophile. Thermophiles.
- Plantae. Plantae- Palm Tree. Autotrophic.
Likewise, what are the six kingdoms in order?
What are the characteristics of the six kingdoms?
- Archaebacteria. Archaebacteria are the most recent addition to the kingdoms of organisms.
- Eubacteria. Eubacteria are also single-celled bacterial organisms.
What are the six kingdoms of life as they are now?