AUSTRALIA'S TOP 10 GOODS & SERVICES EXPORTS, 2016 (a) (A$ million)
|1||Iron ores & concentrates||53,703|
|3||Education-related travel services (d)||21,966|
Herein, what products do Australia import?
Australia's Import and Export Indicators and Statistics at a Glance (2010)
- Total value of exports: US$210.7 billion.
- Primary exports - commodities: coal, iron ore, gold, meat, wool, alumina, wheat, machinery and transport equipment.
What are the main industries of Australia?
Some of the major industries of Australian economy are—manufacturing, finance, ship building, information and technology, agricultural, mining, insurance, aviation and telecommunications industry. As a result of these sectors, the Australian industry has become one of the leading industrial sectors in the world.
What is exported from Australia to other countries?
Here are Australia's top ten two-way trade partners.
- China. Major exports include iron ore, coal and gold.
- Japan. Major exports include coal, iron ore and beef.
- United States. Major exports include beef, aircraft and spacecraft parts, and alcoholic beverages.
- New Zealand.
- United Kingdom.