Visa on arrival for Indians visiting Malaysia from Singapore, Thailand. There is a catch though: the VOA facility can be used only by those travelling to Malaysia from a third country; namely Singapore and Thailand; holding valid visas for the respective countries and having confirmed return tickets to India.
Is visa required for Kuala Lumpur from India?
Indian citizens who want to visit Malaysia for upto 30 days (1 month) can do so by applying for a Malaysian E Visa. You should apply for your eVISA at least 2 weeks prior to your departure to Malaysia. To apply for an eVisa you will need: A passport with a validity of at least 6 months.
What documents required for Malaysia visa?
In order to apply for a Malaysia tourist visa for Indians, you must have:
- Passport with a minimum validity of 6 months and minimum 2 empty pages.
- Recent passport sized photographs.
- Proof of accommodation in Malaysia.
- Confirmed return tickets.
- Birth certificate for minor applicants.