Is there a toll both ways on the Whitestone Bridge?
The Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA) manages the Whitestone Bridge. TOLLS: A toll is charged in both directions. For more information visit the EZ Pass page for rates. If you have EZ Pass NJ, you can use the EZ Pass lanes but you will pay the Cash Toll Rate of $7.50.
Tolls on the Robert F. Kennedy, Throgs Neck, Bronx-Whitestone bridges and the Brooklyn–Battery and Queens Midtown tunnels will rise from $5.54 to $5.76 for E-ZPass users, and from $8 to $8.50 for cash payments.
Tolls By Mail / Cash E-ZPass Queens Midtown Tunnel $8.50 $5.76 – 32% savings RFK Bridge $8.50 $5.76 – 32% savings Throgs Neck Bridge $8.50 $5.76 – 32% savings Verrazano-Narrows Bridge (roundtrip toll collected entering Staten Island only) $17.00 $11.52 – 32% savings
- Cars with E-ZPass tags will pay 75 cents more when they cross the George Washington, Bayonne and Goethals bridges and Outerbridge Crossing, or go through the Lincoln and Holland tunnels. That makes the E-ZPass peak toll $11 and the off-peak toll $9. Cars paying cash will continue to pay $13.
- Fixed Barrier Cash Toll Rates
No. Barrier 2L 98 New Rochelle1 $1.75 6 Yonkers $1.25 9 *Tappan Zee Bridge2 $5.00 14 Spring Valley3 $ .00
|Bronx-Whitestone, Throgs Neck, and Robert F.Kennedy Bridges; Hugh L. Carey and Queens Midtown Tunnels|
|Verrazano–Narrows Bridge (Toll collected entering Staten Island only)|
|Tolls by Mail||$17.00|
|Staten Island Resident E–ZPass3||$5.50|
- DOT owns, operates, and maintains 794 bridges and tunnels throughout New York, including the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg and Ed Koch Queensboro Bridges, 24 movable bridges, and five tunnels. There are no tolls on bridges operated by DOT.
- The Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA) manages the Whitestone Bridge. TOLLS: A toll is charged in both directions. For more information visit the EZ Pass page for rates. If you have EZ Pass NJ, you can use the EZ Pass lanes but you will pay the Cash Toll Rate of $7.50.
- Tolls are slated to increase at the George Washington Bridge, Lincoln Tunnel, Holland Tunnel, Goethals Bridge, Bayonne Bridge and the Outerbridge Crossing. For most commuters – those who drive vehicles with two axles and single rear wheels – cash tolls will increase from $14 to $15.
Updated: 18th November 2019